We are looking for highly passionate, highly skilled Golang developers with high attention to detail that are responsible for their codebase and the approvals they give to each PR they review.
We admire Uncle Ben a lot and we live by his famous quote: “With great power comes great responsibility”. Each developer will have both, great power and great responsibility.
The project is in an early phase, so there’s almost no maintenance, only research and development.
- Integrate new features based on the product’s roadmap
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Code review for peers
Mandatory skills & experience
- 5+ year of experience as a Mobile Developer
- 3+ years of experience with building mobile apps with React Native
- Experience with mobile app optimizations
- Strong experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of version control (Git)
Nice to have
- Experience with integrating dynamic links, event tracking and other third-parties tools for mobile apps
- Experience with animations in React Native
- Familiar with mobile app prototyping tools (Figma)
$5,000 – $8,000 salary, depending on the skill level
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- $4,000 annual personal budget for employee benefits (private health insurance, fitness subscription, training courses etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Personality test. This takes around 20 minutes.
- Technical test. The Golang assignment takes around 4 hours to be completed. You have 24 hours to complete it from the moment when you receive the test. We will decide together when it’s the best moment to send it to you.
- Technical discussion